Peter Kay Live
Better late than never!
Peter Kay Announces Return to Stand-up with First Live Tour in Twelve Years
One of Britain’s best loved comedians, Peter Kay, is finally returning to stand-up comedy after twelve years. “It’s good to get back to what I love doing best, stand-up comedy and if there’s ever a time people need a laugh it’s now” “And with the cost of living at an all-time high, ticket prices are starting from £35. The same price they were on my previous tour in 2010”
Peter’s 2010 tour still officially ranks with the Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest selling comedy tour of all time, playing to over 1.2 million people.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets are on sale now via our official ticketing partner, Ticketmaster
Can I access any presales?
Customers of mobile network Three can get their hands on pre-sale tickets through their rewards app, Three+.
To access the pre-sale, fans need to be a Three UK customer (Pay Monthly or Pay As You Go) and have downloaded and registered on the Three+ app before the pre-sale opens.
Pre-sale tickets for this event are available from 10am on Thursday 10 November.
Can I book accessible tickets online?
Yes, you can buy accessible tickets via our ticketing partner, Ticketmaster
Useful information when booking accessibility tickets online;
- Note that you will need to register with Ticketmaster's accessibility scheme in order to receive a free companion ticket.
- Please make sure you select the 'All Ticket Types' button and highlight Ambulant/Wheelchair space etc.
- Please note that the Accessible Symbol is used for a number of access requirements.
- Make sure that you read the description thoroughly to ensure you are booking the appropriate tickets.
- The 22 September 2023 show will have a BSL interpreter.
- Note that ROW X is not suitable for wheelchair users as it has 10 steps to access the row.
- Essential Companion tickets are for accessible customers who require a companion to assist and accompany them during their visit.
- The position next to the accessible ticket should be chosen when booking (where this is an option) and all tickets must be purchased in one transaction.
- Free companion tickets cannot be added retrospectively.
- After making a booking - you will then be emailed with the instructions on how to register to the Ticketmaster Access Scheme.
- Please visit the Arena website for all on-sale times and dates.
- If you have access to a pre-sale, please follow the instructions included in the pre-sale email.
- For all other access requirements including sight and hearing-impaired requirements, bringing something else into the venue (for example, assistance dogs, oxygen cylinders, ventilators etc., please contact the venue’s accessibility team on 0161 950 5229.
- When the lines are busy, please leave a voice message and a member of the team will return your call.
- Please do not call multiple times after leaving your initial message.
Is there an age limit for the show?
Yes, this show is strictly 15+
What time does the show start?
The show starts at 8pm prompt.
What time do doors open?
Doors are scheduled to open at 6:30pm, please arrive in plenty of time to pass through security and find your seats.