Champagne & Roses Tour with special guest Mario
Due to phenomenal demand and all original shows selling out instantly, three-time GRAMMY® Award-winning hitmaker NE-YO has announced four additional UK arena shows to his Champagne and Roses tour in March 2024 with music veteran and R&B heavyweight Mario as special guest.
The 10-date city tour kicks off in Manchester at AO Arena on 7th March, making stops across the UK, including two nights at The O2 London, before wrapping up at Manchester AO Arena on Tuesday 19th March.
NE-YO the award-winning R&B hitmaker, iconic songwriter, actor, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, has sold a cumulative 20+ million adjusted albums worldwide. His debut single, 2005’s “So Sick,” hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified quadruple Platinum. Since then, Ne-Yo artist has racked up a collection of hits including “Sexy Love,” “Closer,” “Because of You,” “Miss Independent,” and “Push Back” [feat. Bebe Rexha and Stefflon Don]. NE-YO has also proven to be as powerful with his pen as he is in the studio and on stage. The Las Vegas native quickly became known as a go-to hitmaker, penning bangers for Rihanna, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Usher, Carrie Underwood, and Celine Dion, among others.
Most recently, NE-YO released his eighth full-length album, Self Explanatory, which includes standout singles such as “Stay Down” [feat. Yung Bleu],” “Don’t Love Me,” and “You Got The Body” and more.
Joining Ne-Yo is the award-nominated singer/songwriter, actor, dancer and model, Mario who established himself as a household name with his hit single “Let Me Love You”. From winning two Billboard Music Awards and earning two Grammy nominations, Mario went on to release studio albums Mario (2002), Turning Point (2004), Go (2007), D.N.A. (2009) and Dancing Shadows (2018).
As a jack of all trades, Mario also landed impressive roles as an actor to his ever-growing catalogue by attaining key roles in films such as Step Up and hit television show Empire. Recently the Maryland native catapulted into 2022 fresh off the success of his 2021 hit single, “Get Back” featuring Chris Brown, and now with his highly anticipated new music, Mario is ready to reclaim his position as an R&B heavyweight.
With setlists packed with standout hits the Champagne and Roses tour is one not to be missed. Tickets for the newly announced additional shows go on general sale at 9.30am on Friday 1st December.
Can I buy accessible tickets online?
All Accessible tickets for NE-YO will be sold online via our official Ticketing Partner, Ticketmaster.
To book accessibility tickets online:
- Please visit ao-arena.com and select the event you are purchasing for.
- Note that you will need to register with Ticketmaster's accessibility scheme to receive a free companion ticket.
- Please make sure you select the 'All Ticket Types' button and highlight Ambulant/Wheelchair space etc.
- Please note that the Accessible Symbol is used for a number of access requirements.
- Make sure that you read the description thoroughly to ensure you are booking the appropriate tickets.
- Note that ROW X is not suitable for wheelchair users as it has 10 steps to access the row.
- Essential Companion tickets are for accessible customers who require a companion to assist and accompany them during their visit.
- The position next to the accessible ticket should be chosen when booking (where this is an option) and all tickets must be purchased in one transaction.
- Free companion tickets cannot be added after the booking has been made.
- After making a booking - you will then be emailed with the instructions on how to register to the Ticketmaster Access Scheme.
- Please visit the Arena website for all on-sale times and dates.
- If you have access to a pre-sale, please follow the instructions included in the pre-sale email.
- For all other access requirements including sight and hearing-impaired requirements, bringing something else into the venue e.g., Assistance Dogs, Oxygen Cylinders, Ventilators etc., please contact the venue’s accessibility team on email@example.com
- Please do not email multiple times.
Can I purchase accessible tickets during the pre-sale?
Yes – if you have been given access to the pre-sale, you will be able to purchase accessible tickets still. Please ensure you follow the instructions sent to you.
If you are having difficulties accessing the pre-sale, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org so they can offer assistance.